Design & CAD
Autodesk Architecture, Engineering & Construction (AEC) Collection 2021
Availability: In stock
Operating Systems: WindowsMac
English, 中文, čeština, français, Deutsch, magyar, italiano, 日本語, 한국어, polski, português, русский, español
Integrated BIM tools for building design, civil infrastructure, and construction
Get access to a set of integrated tools that equip you to meet any project challenge – now and in the future. Use powerful BIM and CAD workflows enabled by a comprehensive set of software and services to deliver your best work and stay competitive.
Plan, design, construct, and manage buildings with powerful tools for Building Information Modeling.
Civil engineering design and construction documentation.
Software for 2D and 3D CAD. Subscription includes AutoCAD, specialized toolsets, and apps.
Control outcomes with clash detection and advanced coordination, 5D analysis, and simulation tools.
3D modeling, animation, and rendering software for games and design visualization.
Reality capture and 3D scanning software and services
3D modeling software for steel detailing.
MEP detailing and documentation software.
Advanced BIM-integrated structural analysis and code compliance verification tool.
Vehicle swept path analysis software
- Operating System 64-bit OS that follows Autodesk's Product Support Lifecycle policy.
- Processor Basic: 2.5–2.9 GHz processor
Recommended: 3+ GHz processor
- Memory Basic: 8 GB
Recommended: 16 GB
- Display Resolution Conventional Displays:
1920 x 1080 with True Color
High Resolution & 4K Displays:
Resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 supported on Windows 10, 64-bit systems (with capable display card)
- Display Card Basic: 1 GB GPU with 29 GB/s Bandwidth and DirectX 11 compliant
Recommended: 4 GB GPU with 106 GB/s Bandwidth and DirectX 11 compliant
- Disk Space 10 GB
- Pointing Device MS-Mouse compliant
- .NET Framework .NET Framework Version 4.8
- Operating System Apple® macOS® Catalina v10.15
Apple macOS Mojave v10.14
Apple macOS High Sierra v10.13
- Model !!! Macs with Apple M1 chip are NOT supported yet !!!
Basic: Apple Mac Pro® 4.1, MacBook Pro® 5.1, iMac® 8.1, Mac mini® 3.1, MacBook Air®, MacBook® 5.1
Recommended: Apple Mac® models supporting Metal Graphics Engine
- CPU Type 64-bit Intel CPU
Recommended: Intel Core i7 or higher
- Memory Basic: 4GB
Recommended: 8GB or higher
- Display Resolution Basic: 1280 x 800 display
High Resolution: 2880 x 1800 with Retina Display
- Disk Space 3 GB free disk space for download and installation
- Pointing Device Apple-compliant Mouse, Apple-compliant Trackpad, Microsoft-compliant mouse
- Display Card Recommended: Mac native installed graphics cards
- Disk Format APFS, APFS(Encrypted), Mac OS Extended (Journaled), Mac OS Extended (Journaled, Encrypted)