Design & CAD
Autodesk Architecture, Engineering & Construction (AEC) Collection 2024
Availability: In stock
Operating Systems: WindowsMac
English, 中文, čeština, français, Deutsch, magyar, italiano, 日本語, 한국어, polski, português, русский, español
What is the Architecture, Engineering & Construction Collection?
The Autodesk AEC Collection provides designers, engineers, and contractors a set of BIM and CAD tools supported by a cloud-based common data environment that facilitates project delivery from early-stage design through to construction.
Create high-quality, high-performing building and infrastructure designs with conceptual and detailed design tools.Optimize projects with integrated analysis, generative design, and visualization and simulation tools.Improve predictability in the field with tools that maximize constructability and project coordination.
How the collection helps your business
Win more work
Access tools that enable you to bid for, win, and deliver more business.
Deliver more sustainable projects
Deliver high-quality building and infrastructure projects that exceed performance requirements.
Improve operational efficiency
Automate tasks to reduce design time and improve handoff with streamlined data exchange.
Increase stakeholder buy-in and project predictability, while reducing errors and rework.
Plan, design, construct, and manage buildings with powerful tools for Building Information Modeling.
Civil engineering design and construction documentation.
Software for 2D and 3D CAD. Subscription includes AutoCAD, specialized toolsets, and apps.
Control outcomes with clash detection and advanced coordination, 5D analysis, and simulation tools.
3D modeling, animation, and rendering software for games and design visualization.
Reality capture and 3D scanning software and services
3D modeling software for steel detailing.
MEP detailing and documentation software.
Advanced BIM-integrated structural analysis and code compliance verification tool.
Vehicle swept path analysis software
- Operating System 64-bit Microsoft® Windows® 11 and Windows 10 version 1809 or above.
- Processor Basic: 2.5–2.9 GHz processor (base) ARM Processors are not supported.
Recommended: 3+ GHz processor (base), 4+ GHz (turbo)
- Memory Basic: 8 GB
Recommended: 16 GB
- Display Resolution Conventional Displays: 1920 x 1080 with True Color
High Resolution & 4K Displays: Resolutions up to Resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 (with capable display card)
- Display Card Basic: 1 GB GPU with 29 GB/s Bandwidth and DirectX 11 compliant
Recommended: 4 GB GPU with 106 GB/s Bandwidth and DirectX 12 compliant
- Disk Space 10.0 GB (suggested SSD)
- Pointing Device MS-Mouse compliant
- .NET Framework .NET Framework version 4.8 or later
- Operating System Apple macOS Ventura v13
Apple macOS Monterey v12
Apple macOS Big Sur v11
- Model Basic: Apple Mac Pro® 4.1, MacBook Pro 5.1, iMac® 8.1, Mac mini® 3.1, MacBook Air®, MacBook® 5.1
Recommended: Apple Mac® models supporting Metal Graphics Engine
!! Apple Mac models with M series chip are SUPPORTED now !!
- CPU Type 64-bit Intel CPU
Apple Silicon: M1 & M2
- Memory Basic: 4GB
Recommended: 8GB or higher
- Display Resolution Basic: 1280 x 800 display
High Resolution: 2880 x 1800 with Retina Display
- Disk Space 5 GB free disk space for download and installation
- Pointing Device Apple-compliant Mouse, Apple-compliant Trackpad, Microsoft-compliant mouse
- Display Card Mac native installed graphics cards
- Disk Format APFS, APFS(Encrypted), Mac OS Extended (Journaled), Mac OS Extended (Journaled, Encrypted)