Design & CAD
Autodesk AutoCAD Map 3D 2020
Availability: In stock
Operating Systems: Windows
Surfaces and point cloud tools
Use points and contour data to create models.
Convert data to intelligent industry models
Create and manage intelligent industry models by converting GIS and CAD data.
Answer questions and make data decisions.
Access topographical data directly from the source.
- Operating System Microsoft® Windows® 7 SP1 with Update KB4019990 (64-bit only)
Microsoft Windows 8.1 with Update KB2919355 (64-bit only)
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit only) (version 1803 or higher)
- Processor Basic: 2.5–2.9 GHz processor
Recommended: 3+ GHz processor
Multiple processors: Supported by the application
- Memory Basic: 8 GB
Recommended: 16 GB
- Display Resolution Conventional Displays:
1920 x 1080 with True Color
High Resolution & 4K Displays:
Resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 supported on Windows 10, 64-bit systems (with capable display card)
- Display Card Basic: 1 GB GPU with 29 GB/s Bandwidth and DirectX 11 compliant
Recommended: 4 GB GPU with 106 GB/s Bandwidth and DirectX 11 compliant
- Disk Space v
- MS-Mouse compliant MS-Mouse compliant
- .NET Framework .NET Framework Version 4.7 or later